Updated:07:48 PM EDT Apr,26
POPULAR CHAT TOPICGabe Newell Talks About Its
D&D Now on Steam
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavenswa
Tom Clancys Rainbow Six Sieg
Warhammer 40,000: Regicide -
Having Problems With GTA 5 C
Overlord: Fellowship of Evil
Grand Theft Auto V - Script
Mad Max Gameplay Overview Tr
Batman: Arkham Knight PC spe
Star Wars Battlefront Dev Ad
Why Are Videogame Bodies So
Total War: Warhammer Announc
Overlord 3 to Be Announced T
Mass Effect Trilogy (PC) Hit
TechNews - Windows 10 will b
Reset - Beta Demo Available
Sunday Reading - Steam Locks
Pillars of Eternity Patch v1
Virtuix Omni - Grand Theft A
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Has
Games Media Only Accounts fo
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Battlefield 4 - SP and MP Modes Details - briefly|
|(hx) 06:40 PM EDT - Jul,19 2013 |
| BF4Talk's moderator 'BeestMann' has revealed some new details about Battlefield 4. According to BeestMann, EA and EB Games Australia showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 fans.
* Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
* Campaign will be more character driven and
emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them
to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
* NPCs will be more human. Right down to the
smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
* Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in
* Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is
possible in the future
* PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No
official specs list has been released.
* Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into
the console games
* Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however
the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds
* Maps canft be totally leveled, however,
destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3s and will be similar
to BC2s destruction.
* They are considering bringing back the ability to
destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
* You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the
maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
* Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo,
is a medium size map.
* The spokesman said that gYou wonft be disappointed
by the number of maps in the gameh and that new game modes will shown
* He also stated that Operation Metro is the most
popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that itfll return in the
Second Assault DLC.