Updated:05:23 PM EDT Sep,01
POPULAR CHAT TOPICRumour: GTA 5 next-gen delay
The Crew - 5 Minutes Of Craz
The Creatures (Kootra) got S
Ubisoft Is Aiming At 60FPS F
Metro Redux Launch Trailer
Dark Souls II: Crown of the
F1 2014 - Spa Hot Lap Video
Don't Buy SimCity 4 from Ori
Sony: No Personal Informatio
Star Citizen's Latest Ship h
TechNews - AMD A10-7800 APU
AoW III: Golden Realms Expan
Ancient Space Announced
The Witcher 3 Probably Won't
Path of Exile: Forsaken Mast
Epic Games Shows Incredible
TOXIKK Will Let You Host Ma
Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer
Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season
Gun vs. iPhone Case + Slow M
Sacred 3 Should Be Named Dif
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Battlefield 4 - SP and MP Modes Details - briefly|
|(hx) 06:40 PM EDT - Jul,19 2013 |
| BF4Talk's moderator 'BeestMann' has revealed some new details about Battlefield 4. According to BeestMann, EA and EB Games Australia showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 fans.
* Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
* Campaign will be more character driven and
emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them
to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
* NPCs will be more human. Right down to the
smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
* Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in
* Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is
possible in the future
* PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No
official specs list has been released.
* Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into
the console games
* Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however
the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds
* Maps canft be totally leveled, however,
destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3s and will be similar
to BC2s destruction.
* They are considering bringing back the ability to
destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
* You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the
maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
* Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo,
is a medium size map.
* The spokesman said that gYou wonft be disappointed
by the number of maps in the gameh and that new game modes will shown
* He also stated that Operation Metro is the most
popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that itfll return in the
Second Assault DLC.