Updated:09:01 PM EDT Jul,07
POPULAR CHAT TOPICThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Pat
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Sh
NVIDIA Hairworks Version 1.1
Elite: Dangerous Patch Downg
Star Wars: Battlefront - Alp
TF2 Gun Mettle Campaign arri
PlayStation Plus Free Games
Microsoft might be intereste
Battlezone (1998) Remake Pla
Free superhero game for ever
ULTIMA Series - A Look Back
Why Fallout 4 Doesn't Have M
Rocksteady & NVIDIA Working
Fan Pre-Orders Fallout 4 Usi
Pillars of Eternity: Update
WB Suspends Sales of Arkham
Dying Light Dev Makes Fun of
Batman: Arkham Knight is hav
Nvidia GeForce 353.30 WHQL
Batman Arkham Knight Launch
Witcher 3 Cheaters Get Hilar
Bethesda has "No plans" for
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Battlefield 4 - SP and MP Modes Details - briefly|
|(hx) 06:40 PM EDT - Jul,19 2013 |
| BF4Talk's moderator 'BeestMann' has revealed some new details about Battlefield 4. According to BeestMann, EA and EB Games Australia showcased a live BF4 Demo exclusive to the Australian media and 100 fans.
* Admitted that the BF3 story could have been more.
* Campaign will be more character driven and
emotional. Confidence in their skills in building multiplayer led them
to spend more time into creating a good singleplayer story.
* NPCs will be more human. Right down to the
smallest and simplest details of just watching you walk around etc.
* Cutscenes are acted out in a soundstage like in
* Oculus Rift support is not planned, but is
possible in the future
* PC specs are similar to the specs of BF3. No
official specs list has been released.
* Battlelog returns on PC and will integrated into
the console games
* Commander Mode runs in-game and tablet, however
the in-game versions will have extra features such as live video feeds
* Maps canft be totally leveled, however,
destruction is going to be more dramatic than BF3s and will be similar
to BC2s destruction.
* They are considering bringing back the ability to
destroy MCOMs by having structures and buildings fall on them, like BC2
* You can cut the power in the indoor parts of the
maps and use the darkness and non functional elevators to your advantage
* Seize of Shanghai, the map shown at the E3 Demo,
is a medium size map.
* The spokesman said that gYou wonft be disappointed
by the number of maps in the gameh and that new game modes will shown
* He also stated that Operation Metro is the most
popular map in BF3, thus indirectly confirming that itfll return in the
Second Assault DLC.