Updated:06:54 PM EDT Aug,22
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Best Deals Online
best power tools
Big Fish Games coupon
best e cigarette
Compare and find a new casino to play at New-CasinoSites.co.uk!
Find the best guide to new casino sites online on Casinomir.com
Accurate product ratings available at The 10thCircle today.
CHAT TOPICSEA Announces New Battlefield
Mass Effect: Andromeda Singl
TechNews - Windows 10 Pro fo
Weekend game, movie, hardwar
SPELLFORCE 3 Cinematic Trail
Modder is remaking Diablo II
Dishonored: Death of the Out
OpenAI's bot beats world's g
If Minecraft was made in 199
DUSK Trailer - YEAH GIMME TH
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
Phoenix Springs - Kickstarte
TechNews - Adobe to Retire F
War Tech Fighters Announced
Unreal Engine 4 fan tech dem
AMD Vega Frontier Edition Vs
Windows 10 faces slight decl
17 Realistic Graphics upcomi
Square Enix Impressive Real-
AMD's Radeon RX Vega 64 / RX
(c) 1997-2017 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Age of Empires 2: HD Edition Beta Patch - patch|
|(hx) 03:18 PM EDT - Apr,18 2013 |
| In case you didn't know, Age of Empires 2 recently got an HD remake on Steam. The game launched with several issues including low frame rate performance and multiplayer connection issues. Thankfully, the development team has released a beta update that offers up to 50% performance improvements on low-end systems and up to 500% performance improvements on high-end systems. Below are the patch notes, to download the patch go to properties, betas, select performance from the drop down menu and download. If that doesn't work, try restarting steam.
- Frame rate & performance improvements that increase frame
rates up to 50% on low end machines and up to 500% on the high end
systems previously experiencing frame rate issues.
- Visual fixes: Windows DPI scaling no longer zooms the in-game
- Default scroll speed increased.
- Multiplayer fixes including:
- Quitting a multiplayer game triggers a resignation instead
appearing as a 'drop'.
- Private lobbies stay private.
- Quick match no longer crashes.
- Long Steam usernames no longer cause crash.
- Hotkeys for multiplayer are correctly saved.
- Lobby now enforces that you only play multiplayer with the same
- Visual indications of players in your lobby and in game who have
low frame rate.
- Better networking verification prior to entering game (prevents
getting stuck on the voting screen).
- Performance warning if you have high ping to one other player who
isnít host or if your data is being relayed.
- Multiplayer quick match speed defaults to normal.
- Quick match has additional map size filter.
- Multiplayer Lobby doesn't lock to a region for displaying games.
- Achievements fix: Single player unlocks achievements properly.
|psolord||(04:50 AM EDT - Apr,26 2013 )|
|I gave it a test and indeed it was running like shit on my 2500k and radeon 7950 GE. lol
Maybe I'll give it another shot.