Updated:04:31 PM EST Nov,26
POPULAR CHAT TOPICAssassin's Creed: Unity Patc
Dragon Age: Inquisition Benc
EVE Online - 'This is EVE' -
TechNews - Bebop Drone Cost
Large-Scale DDoS Attacks Con
NVIDIA GeForce 344.75 WHQL D
Dragon Age: Inquisition Uses
Far Cry 4 - Day-One PC Updat
Battlefield Hardline Single
Final Fantasy XV Direct Feed
Ubisoft Responds to Assassin
Ubisoft Stock Gets Crushed
Microsoft Advertises the Pow
Lords of the Fallen - Update
Armikrog - From the creator
Assassin's Creed: Unity - Gl
Project CARS - New Real Life
World of WarCraft - Age of I
Just Cause 3 Shots + Info
GOG Launches 2014 DRM-FREE B
Assassin's Creed: Unity is c
Just Cause 3 Officially Anno
(c) 1997-2014 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Age of Empires 2: HD Edition Beta Patch - patch|
|(hx) 03:18 PM EDT - Apr,18 2013 |
| In case you didn't know, Age of Empires 2 recently got an HD remake on Steam. The game launched with several issues including low frame rate performance and multiplayer connection issues. Thankfully, the development team has released a beta update that offers up to 50% performance improvements on low-end systems and up to 500% performance improvements on high-end systems. Below are the patch notes, to download the patch go to properties, betas, select performance from the drop down menu and download. If that doesn't work, try restarting steam.
- Frame rate & performance improvements that increase frame
rates up to 50% on low end machines and up to 500% on the high end
systems previously experiencing frame rate issues.
- Visual fixes: Windows DPI scaling no longer zooms the in-game
- Default scroll speed increased.
- Multiplayer fixes including:
- Quitting a multiplayer game triggers a resignation instead
appearing as a 'drop'.
- Private lobbies stay private.
- Quick match no longer crashes.
- Long Steam usernames no longer cause crash.
- Hotkeys for multiplayer are correctly saved.
- Lobby now enforces that you only play multiplayer with the same
- Visual indications of players in your lobby and in game who have
low frame rate.
- Better networking verification prior to entering game (prevents
getting stuck on the voting screen).
- Performance warning if you have high ping to one other player who
isnít host or if your data is being relayed.
- Multiplayer quick match speed defaults to normal.
- Quick match has additional map size filter.
- Multiplayer Lobby doesn't lock to a region for displaying games.
- Achievements fix: Single player unlocks achievements properly.
|psolord||(04:50 AM EDT - Apr,26 2013 )|
|I gave it a test and indeed it was running like shit on my 2500k and radeon 7950 GE. lol
Maybe I'll give it another shot.