Updated:06:49 PM EDT Oct,16
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Best Deals Online
best power tools
Big Fish Games coupon
best e cigarette
Find the best guide to new casino sites online on Casinomir.com
Find all the latest online casino no deposit bonus offers at OCND
free spins no deposit uk
You'll find everything you need to know about bonuses in Swedish at bonuscash.nu
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
Find today's best video game promo codes on Dealspotr
CHAT TOPICSHalf Life 2: Episode 3 in Un
Dungeons 3 Hits PC, PS4, and
Hunt: Showdown Gameplay vide
Denuvo seems to be useless
Steam games will become much
Xbox One X Won't Include Fre
Cuphead So Much More Fun wit
The Evil Within 2 - PC Requi
Psychonauts 2 - First Playab
Town-Building 2D RPG Regions
Western Digital Launches Wor
Planet of the Apes: Last Fro
Blizzard Is 'Hard at Work on
Hackers Infiltrated the CoD:
Cuphead - First 15 Minutes -
Cuphead Gets a Flashy Launch
The SNES Classic Edition Ava
Total War: WARHAMMER 2 Denuv
Atari's New Games Console Ru
Skyrim Special Edition getti
(c) 1997-2017 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Witcher 3 Gameplay Details - briefly|
|(hx) 03:47 PM EST - Feb,28 2013 |
| OXM has some new details about The Witcher 3.
- The world has 36 final states three possible epilogues (each one hour
- You can import your save game to determine which characters appear
and how they act towards Geralt, but the backstory won't be affected.
- You can buy horses or tame a wild ones by using Axii, one of The
- Geralt can now jump and climb things.
- You can hunt wild animals for their fur, claws and so forth by
tracking down colour-coded traces in the world itself.
- The main storyline is 50 hours long.
- Towns are more reactive - citizens will summon the guards if they
catch you thieving, and will observe daily routines.
- There's a new combat mechanic that's comparable to VATS in Fallout 3,
letting you target different parts of your quarry in slow motion.
- There are no more QTEs. Hurrah!
- Geralt can level up to 60.
- The console versions have their own, bespoke UIs.
- You gain experience points only by completing quests, but hunting
will earn you money and crafting materials.
- There are two new minigames: axe-throwing and cards.
- The economy is affected by your actions. Trade away loads of one type
of good in a particular area, and prices will fall.
- There's a day-night cycle, as before, plus a new weather system that
partly determines which areas can be accessed and where/when monsters
- You can set things on fire using the Ignii spell, now a jet of flame
rather than a single blast, and toy with the environment in other,
- You can ride around in boats.
- Geralt will get to explore the world's capital Novigrad, the Skellige
Islands, and "the war-ravaged wasteland".
|Csimbi||(07:20 PM EST - Feb,28 2013 )|
The main storyline is 50 hours long.
With or without the epilogue?
Does not sound much; been expecting 200 or more.
Geralt can level up to 60.
At which point he's either a demigod, slicing and dicing everyone with a single slash/spell, or, he's an incompetent fool as the rest of the world levels up with him.
You can set things on fire using the Ignii spell, now a jet of flame rather than a single blast, and toy with the environment in other, unspecified ways.
Things? I want to burn my way through the forest so I don't have to walk around stupid vegetation.