Updated:04:23 AM EDT Apr,18
POPULAR CHAT TOPICAlien: Isolation video shows
TechNews - Nvidia GeForce 33
Defense Grid 2 - PAX East Pr
TechNews - The Galaxy S5 cos
Watch Someone Beat 'Half-Lif
CCP cancels vampire MMO Worl
Watch_Dogs Will Require An I
Homeworld Remastered Will Ru
PC Gaming Alive and Dominant
TechNews - Windows 8.1 adds
Outcast Reboot HD revealed
How To Fix Free-2-Play Games
Azeroth Choppers - Trailer
The Last of Us Remastered Tr
SOE's Zombie MMO H1Z1 - Firs
Titanfall's Latest Update Ad
CRYENGINE - Destruction Play
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Released
Cat Simulator Announced
GeForce 337.50 Beta Performa
Warface launches on Xbox 360
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Witcher 3 Gameplay Details - briefly|
|(hx) 03:47 PM EST - Feb,28 2013 |
| OXM has some new details about The Witcher 3.
- The world has 36 final states three possible epilogues (each one hour
- You can import your save game to determine which characters appear
and how they act towards Geralt, but the backstory won't be affected.
- You can buy horses or tame a wild ones by using Axii, one of The
- Geralt can now jump and climb things.
- You can hunt wild animals for their fur, claws and so forth by
tracking down colour-coded traces in the world itself.
- The main storyline is 50 hours long.
- Towns are more reactive - citizens will summon the guards if they
catch you thieving, and will observe daily routines.
- There's a new combat mechanic that's comparable to VATS in Fallout 3,
letting you target different parts of your quarry in slow motion.
- There are no more QTEs. Hurrah!
- Geralt can level up to 60.
- The console versions have their own, bespoke UIs.
- You gain experience points only by completing quests, but hunting
will earn you money and crafting materials.
- There are two new minigames: axe-throwing and cards.
- The economy is affected by your actions. Trade away loads of one type
of good in a particular area, and prices will fall.
- There's a day-night cycle, as before, plus a new weather system that
partly determines which areas can be accessed and where/when monsters
- You can set things on fire using the Ignii spell, now a jet of flame
rather than a single blast, and toy with the environment in other,
- You can ride around in boats.
- Geralt will get to explore the world's capital Novigrad, the Skellige
Islands, and "the war-ravaged wasteland".
|Csimbi||(07:20 PM EST - Feb,28 2013 )|
The main storyline is 50 hours long.
With or without the epilogue?
Does not sound much; been expecting 200 or more.
Geralt can level up to 60.
At which point he's either a demigod, slicing and dicing everyone with a single slash/spell, or, he's an incompetent fool as the rest of the world levels up with him.
You can set things on fire using the Ignii spell, now a jet of flame rather than a single blast, and toy with the environment in other, unspecified ways.
Things? I want to burn my way through the forest so I don't have to walk around stupid vegetation.