bitComposer Games sent out a press release announcing that Air Conflicts: Vietnam, a game that is developed by the Slovakian developer team Games Farm, who also produced the two previous games: Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers and Air Conflicts: Secret Wars, is coming out in the third quarter of 2013 for Xbox 360, PlayStation3, Linux, Mac OS and Windows PC.
- There can't just be winners in war! Immerse yourself in the
compelling and emotional story and experience, alongside heroic
moments, the darker side of war.
- Experience the Vietnam War, one of the most explosive and violent
wars of all time, up close! Witness the experiences of a brave U.S. Air
Force pilot and immerse yourself ever deeper in the story thanks to the
dramatic musical score. In addition to fighter jet missions, there are
also new, special helicopter missions to complete.
- Take control of entire squadrons! Control all of the airplanes in
- Equip your airplanes and helicopters with realistic weapons! All
possible combinations of airplanes (or helicopters) and weapons are
based on real models.
- A realistic setting combined with arcade gameplay! Every airplane can
only be loaded with a limited amount of ammunition. However, you can
compensate for this by switching between different airplanes in your
- A game that never gets boring! Play different singleplayer and
innovative multi-player modes.
- Choose from a massive arsenal of military machinery! The game
includes over 20 different airplanes and helicopters from U.S. and the