Updated:03:28 PM EDT Jun,24
CHAT TOPICSGet Even with this +6 Get Ev
Homeworld Cataclysm released
Rockstar's GTA Mod Statement
Wolfenstein Dev Sees Series
Sega Releases Classic Games
Diablo III: Rise of the Necr
XCOM 2 Expansion - Inside Lo
NVIDIA GeForce Prices Skyroc
HITMAN Episode 1 for Free
GTA V review score is now Ov
Intel's first Core X-series
How Much Will Next-Gen Conso
PS4 Is Like A 5 Year Old PC
Monster Hunter World Can Be
Beyond Good and Evil 2 Offic
Skull and Bones - MP Pirate
Age of Empires: Definitive E
XCOM 2: War of the Chosen Ex
Dishonored: Death of the Out
Wolfenstein II: The New Colo
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Best Deals Online
best power tools
Web Design Services
Big Fish Games coupon
best e cigarette
(c) 1997-2017 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Assassin's Creed 3 Patch 1.03 - patch|
|(hx) 02:50 PM EST - Feb,15 2013 |
| The Ubisoft Forums offer details on a new patch that's now available for Assassin's Creed 3 to update the stealth/action sequel to version 1.03.
We've just launched another patch for Assassin's Creed III which
repairs a few remaining single-player issues, many known multiplayer
issues and prepares the game data for the release of our first
single-player DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy!
NOTE: If you are a PC player and encounter incompatibility with
Punkbuster, please see the following link for details on how to
manually update Punkbuster:
If problems persist, please refer to this thread for updates:
- Fixed a potential crash in mission "Bridewell Prison" when trying to
skip cinematic with Mason.
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
- Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
- Added support for "Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy"
- Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while
the player is in-game.
- In Wolfpack, a target doesn't remain stuck on the ground if the
player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the
- In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under
certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
- In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
- In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the
initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
- In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use
abilities that create lookalikes.
- In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map
for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
- Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple
Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
- Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first
minute have been corrected.
- Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
- The Independent's hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now
- The Strong Man's white costume, alternative costume and warrior
costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
- On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables
redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
- Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
- Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
- The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
- The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each
other prior to the host getting into the session.
- Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under
- An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC
videos without having the DLC installed.
- Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under
- When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the
same through different sessions.