Updated:04:52 PM EST Dec,15
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Best Deals Online
best e cigarette
free spins no deposit uk
You'll find everything you need to know about bonuses in Swedish at bonuscash.nu
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
Find today's best video game promo codes on Dealspotr
CHAT TOPICSNVIDIA TITAN V Gaming Benchm
Lost Soul Aside PS4 Gameplay
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries R
+16 Trainer for Spellforce 3
TechNews - Toshiba's 14TB HD
Fade to Silence Announced
Nvidia launches $3000 Titan
Bethesda Wants to Save Singl
SpellForce 3 Released
Official Shadow of War Onlin
Battlezone 2 is getting rema
Fallout 4 New Vegas Announce
Dragon's Crown Pro Looks Gor
Unity 5 Adam tech demo gets
DOOM VFR Launch Trailer
SpellForce 3 - Gameplay Trai
Electronic Arts Loses $3 Bil
Windows 10 Experiment: Runni
Get Flight Unlimited 2K16 fo
SpellForce 3: The Elves of F
(c) 1997-2017 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Assassin's Creed 3 Patch 1.03 - patch|
|(hx) 02:50 PM EST - Feb,15 2013 |
| The Ubisoft Forums offer details on a new patch that's now available for Assassin's Creed 3 to update the stealth/action sequel to version 1.03.
We've just launched another patch for Assassin's Creed III which
repairs a few remaining single-player issues, many known multiplayer
issues and prepares the game data for the release of our first
single-player DLC: The Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy!
NOTE: If you are a PC player and encounter incompatibility with
Punkbuster, please see the following link for details on how to
manually update Punkbuster:
If problems persist, please refer to this thread for updates:
- Fixed a potential crash in mission "Bridewell Prison" when trying to
skip cinematic with Mason.
- Fixed a bug preventing the creation of new Uplay accounts
- Removed the ability to hide pivots during pass-throughs and cinematics
- Added support for "Tyranny of King Washington: The Infamy"
- Fixed potential game data corruption when a DLC download ends while
the player is in-game.
- In Wolfpack, a target doesn't remain stuck on the ground if the
player hosting the game leaves while another player is joining at the
- In Wolfpack, some targets that were not visible to players under
certain conditions can now be seen correctly.
- In Wolfpack, the radar is not broken under certain conditions anymore.
- In Artifact Assault, Team members can now correctly score when the
initial artifact carrier gets killed under certain conditions.
- In Deathmatch, players no longer have lookalikes NPCs unless they use
abilities that create lookalikes.
- In Deathmatch, the game no longer crashes in the New York brewery map
for a player who used a Decoy while hiding in a group.
- Some players are no longer stuck in rematch after completing a Simple
Deathmatch session on the Saint Pierre map.
- Some ladder issues when players left a session during the first
minute have been corrected.
- Ladders now update properly upon a full group kick.
- The Independent's hair when she wears the Wild Cat costume now
- The Strong Man's white costume, alternative costume and warrior
costume now display properly when hiding in a group.
- On Xbox 360, the Uplay icon and unlock conditions for unlockables
redeemed via Uplay have been restored.
- Loyalty unlocks are now available on PC.
- Character customization is no longer reset under certain conditions.
- The Wipe ability now correctly works from a distance.
- The timer now properly starts and players can interact with each
other prior to the host getting into the session.
- Sound will properly keep playing when trying to watch a video under
- An error message now displays when players attempt to watch DLC
videos without having the DLC installed.
- Chasebreakers in the Animus Core map now correctly reopen for team
Players are no longer stuck on leaving game session screen under
- When you create a group in a private game, that group now stays the
same through different sessions.