Updated:04:23 AM EDT Oct,02
POPULAR CHAT TOPICWindows 10 Technical Preview
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Titanic: Honor and Glory - G
Microsoft Announces Windows
Battlefield 4: Game & Server
Dead Island 2 - Gameplay Wal
New Destiny Patch (v1.0.2) N
What Fallout 3 Looks Like Wi
Reflex Movement Overview
Elite: Dangerous - Beta 2 Sn
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phan
Total War: ATTILA Announced
The Evil Within Goes Gold
T-80 - The Main Battle Tank
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - T
FIFA 15 - New Next-Gen Scree
Ryse - PC Gameplay Videos
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfa
We are Gamers. We are Alive.
World of Speed - New Trailer
Gauntlet - Official Launch T
Blizzard Cancels Titan MMO A
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Shadowrun Returns Info - briefly|
|(hx) 05:15 PM EST - Feb,05 2013 |
Game Informer has an article about Shadowrun Returns. The article isn't available online yet, but a French fansite called Fondation Draco posted a summary (Google-translated version below):
- The game takes place in 2054 in Seattle. A second scenario taking place in Berlin will come a little later.
- The starting point of the story is a sinister business of organ trafficking.
- As in the Super Nintendo Shadowrun game, Shadowrun Returns begins in a morgue.
- An investigator from the Lone Star Macklusky named Mitch is an important character, at least at the beginning of the game
- The atmosphere "film noir" is one of the major inspirations for developers
- Turn-based combat is inspired by XCOM (as the game of the 90s that the episode was released last year)
- Although not created one character early in the game, it is possible to recruit other shadowrunners. In combat, the player controls all team members (they are not managed by AI)
- The dialogue system is based on keywords
- The "investigation" is highly developed
|Csimbi||(11:31 AM EST - Feb,06 2013 )|
|Good to hear, I liked this game.|