Updated:03:35 PM EDT Sep,17
POPULAR CHAT TOPICQuake Live Comes On Steam As
World of Warships Developer
Are Video Games Sexist?
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
MS is Testing Playing Xbox G
Dying Light Gameplay (PS4/Xb
NBA 2K15 - What If? Trailer
Destiny Makes $500 Million i
GTA V Ships Nov 18th for PS4
Video of leaked Windows 9 bu
Dead Rising 3 PC patch relea
New Batman v Superman Batmob
World of Speed Gets New Trai
Here Is FIFA 15 In Glorious
AMD's Gaming Evolved Client
Destiny Review in Progress -
Battlefield 4 - Final Stand
Apple announces the iPhone 6
GTAV PC Has Been Under Devel
Nvidia GTX 980/970 - 3DMark
TechNews - Dell debuts 27-in
Can 4K Blu-ray discs fend of
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Shadowrun Returns Info - briefly|
|(hx) 05:15 PM EST - Feb,05 2013 |
Game Informer has an article about Shadowrun Returns. The article isn't available online yet, but a French fansite called Fondation Draco posted a summary (Google-translated version below):
- The game takes place in 2054 in Seattle. A second scenario taking place in Berlin will come a little later.
- The starting point of the story is a sinister business of organ trafficking.
- As in the Super Nintendo Shadowrun game, Shadowrun Returns begins in a morgue.
- An investigator from the Lone Star Macklusky named Mitch is an important character, at least at the beginning of the game
- The atmosphere "film noir" is one of the major inspirations for developers
- Turn-based combat is inspired by XCOM (as the game of the 90s that the episode was released last year)
- Although not created one character early in the game, it is possible to recruit other shadowrunners. In combat, the player controls all team members (they are not managed by AI)
- The dialogue system is based on keywords
- The "investigation" is highly developed
|Csimbi||(11:31 AM EST - Feb,06 2013 )|
|Good to hear, I liked this game.|