Updated:02:41 PM EST Dec,11
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICDuke Nukem 3D: Megaton Editi
Xbox One: Modders Add Mouse
Battlefield PC Patch Fix Lis
Gamers Are Lazy And Don't Wa
GOG.com Introduces 100% Mone
TechNews - Microsoft Ends Wi
PS4 Crushes Xbox One on eBay
Neverwinter - Shadowmantle N
Elder Scrolls V: Skywind Get
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - D
Vector Is Now Available On T
Next Car Game - Technology S
Amazon Cyber Monday = Week-L
No More BF4 Expansions Until
Inside Unreal - Visual Effec
NBA 2k14 - TECHNICAL FOUL?!
CHERRY MX Keyboard Announcem
WH40K - Storm of Vengeance A
Xbox One Alternative Hard Dr
Who Will Buy A $500 Steam Ma
Reset - Ingame PC screenshot
TechNews - Black Friday is T
(c) 1997-2013 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Shadowrun Returns Info - briefly|
|(hx) 05:15 PM EST - Feb,05 2013 |
Game Informer has an article about Shadowrun Returns. The article isn't available online yet, but a French fansite called Fondation Draco posted a summary (Google-translated version below):
- The game takes place in 2054 in Seattle. A second scenario taking place in Berlin will come a little later.
- The starting point of the story is a sinister business of organ trafficking.
- As in the Super Nintendo Shadowrun game, Shadowrun Returns begins in a morgue.
- An investigator from the Lone Star Macklusky named Mitch is an important character, at least at the beginning of the game
- The atmosphere "film noir" is one of the major inspirations for developers
- Turn-based combat is inspired by XCOM (as the game of the 90s that the episode was released last year)
- Although not created one character early in the game, it is possible to recruit other shadowrunners. In combat, the player controls all team members (they are not managed by AI)
- The dialogue system is based on keywords
- The "investigation" is highly developed
|Csimbi||(11:31 AM EST - Feb,06 2013 )|
|Good to hear, I liked this game.|