Updated:04:39 PM EDT Apr,18
POPULAR CHAT TOPICBattlefield 1942 is free fro
Alien: Isolation video shows
TechNews - Nvidia GeForce 33
Defense Grid 2 - PAX East Pr
TechNews - The Galaxy S5 cos
Watch Someone Beat 'Half-Lif
CCP cancels vampire MMO Worl
Watch_Dogs Will Require An I
Homeworld Remastered Will Ru
PC Gaming Alive and Dominant
TechNews - Windows 8.1 adds
Outcast Reboot HD revealed
How To Fix Free-2-Play Games
Azeroth Choppers - Trailer
The Last of Us Remastered Tr
SOE's Zombie MMO H1Z1 - Firs
Titanfall's Latest Update Ad
CRYENGINE - Destruction Play
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Released
Cat Simulator Announced
GeForce 337.50 Beta Performa
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL Drivers Released - tech|
|(hx) 01:55 AM EST - Jan,18 2013 |
| All you Radeon owners better head on over to AMD and grab the new AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL drivers. In addition to performance improvements and game specific fixes, the new drivers address the following issues:
- Resolves a sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
- Resolves an intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in a CrossFire Eyefinity setup.
- Resolve missing fonts issue in XBMC
- Resolves no video issue found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using - full or half floating point processing
- Resolves the Skyrim lighting issue (missing a lighting pass) for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- Resolves the hang encountered playing Dishonored on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Resolves the issue with engine and memory clocks running too high when the GPU is idle. Clocks will now run at the proper level when the GPU is idle.
- Resolves performance issues (where GPU activity runs at lower values than expected) seen on the AMD Radeon HD 7870.
- Resolves Corruption seen in Darkness 2 and Carrier Command when using CrossFire configurations
- Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.1 Linux Driver: Ubuntu 12.10 Support