Updated:06:57 AM EDT Aug,23
POPULAR CHAT TOPICAoW III: Golden Realms Expan
Ancient Space Announced
The Witcher 3 Probably Won't
Path of Exile: Forsaken Mast
Epic Games Shows Incredible
TOXIKK Will Let You Host Ma
Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer
Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season
Gun vs. iPhone Case + Slow M
Sacred 3 Should Be Named Dif
Dead Island 2 - First Gamepl
Oculus Rift + Xbox Kinect =
Strike Suit Zero Interview (
TechNews - Reversible USB Ty
Star Citizen Gets Mind-Blowi
Forza Horizon 2 - Gameplay &
Cities: Skylines - Reveal Tr
Rise of the Tomb Raider is O
MS Caught Using PCs To Showc
Sony's PS4 is the Best-Selli
DirectX 12 Promises Signific
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL Drivers Released - tech|
|(hx) 01:55 AM EST - Jan,18 2013 |
| All you Radeon owners better head on over to AMD and grab the new AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL drivers. In addition to performance improvements and game specific fixes, the new drivers address the following issues:
- Resolves a sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
- Resolves an intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in a CrossFire Eyefinity setup.
- Resolve missing fonts issue in XBMC
- Resolves no video issue found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using - full or half floating point processing
- Resolves the Skyrim lighting issue (missing a lighting pass) for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- Resolves the hang encountered playing Dishonored on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Resolves the issue with engine and memory clocks running too high when the GPU is idle. Clocks will now run at the proper level when the GPU is idle.
- Resolves performance issues (where GPU activity runs at lower values than expected) seen on the AMD Radeon HD 7870.
- Resolves Corruption seen in Darkness 2 and Carrier Command when using CrossFire configurations
- Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.1 Linux Driver: Ubuntu 12.10 Support