Updated:03:46 PM EDT May,18
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICMetal Gear Rising: Revengean
EA pulls plug on Wii U suppo
EA Kills Online Pass Program
Grim Dawn Alpha Coming Tomor
Hitman: Absolution - Quick L
Armed and Dangerous - Battle
NVIDIA Taking SHIELD Pre-Ord
REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 PS4 E3
AC4: Black Flag - Golden Age
8 Years Ago Today, the Xbox
BlueStacks rivals OUYA with
Saints Row IV - PAX East Dem
Bioshock Gets A Fan-Made Mov
REDKit Released - Mod Tools
Rome II: Total War Collector
Hellraid - Teaser Trailer
TechNews - Adobe abandons Cr
Thunders Wolves Available Fo
Valve Wants to Use Your Swea
Wolfenstein: The New Order A
EA Secures Exclusive Rights
The Sims 4 Announced
(c) 1997-2013 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL Drivers Released - tech|
|(hx) 01:55 AM EST - Jan,18 2013 |
| All you Radeon owners better head on over to AMD and grab the new AMD Catalyst 13.1 WHQL drivers. In addition to performance improvements and game specific fixes, the new drivers address the following issues:
- Resolves a sporadic system hang encountered with a single AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPU seen on X58 and X79 chipsets.
- Resolves an intermittent hang encountered with AMD Radeon HD 7000 Series GPUs in a CrossFire Eyefinity setup.
- Resolve missing fonts issue in XBMC
- Resolves no video issue found in Media Player Classic Home Cinema when using - full or half floating point processing
- Resolves the Skyrim lighting issue (missing a lighting pass) for the AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
- Resolves the hang encountered playing Dishonored on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 and AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Resolves the issue with engine and memory clocks running too high when the GPU is idle. Clocks will now run at the proper level when the GPU is idle.
- Resolves performance issues (where GPU activity runs at lower values than expected) seen on the AMD Radeon HD 7870.
- Resolves Corruption seen in Darkness 2 and Carrier Command when using CrossFire configurations
- Feature Highlights of AMD Catalyst™ 13.1 Linux Driver: Ubuntu 12.10 Support