Updated:03:41 PM EDT Apr,15
POPULAR CHAT TOPICTechNews - The Galaxy S5 cos
Watch Someone Beat 'Half-Lif
CCP cancels vampire MMO Worl
Watch_Dogs Will Require An I
Homeworld Remastered Will Ru
PC Gaming Alive and Dominant
TechNews - Windows 8.1 adds
Outcast Reboot HD revealed
How To Fix Free-2-Play Games
Azeroth Choppers - Trailer
The Last of Us Remastered Tr
SOE's Zombie MMO H1Z1 - Firs
Titanfall's Latest Update Ad
CRYENGINE - Destruction Play
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Released
Cat Simulator Announced
GeForce 337.50 Beta Performa
Warface launches on Xbox 360
TechNews - AMD Teases Radeon
Watch_Dogs - Available For P
Mario is Destroying my house
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Dishonored - Update 1.2 - briefly|
|(hx) 01:04 AM EST - Dec,05 2012 |
| Bethesda has released a new update for Dishonored. This new patch updates the game's version to 1.2 and is available for all platforms (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3). According to Bethesda, this patch fixes minor localization issues, Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline, and adds support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated
nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes
work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between
areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked 'Choke' interaction to make it more reliable in valid
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a
possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)