Updated:05:52 AM EDT Oct,31
POPULAR CHAT TOPICFar Cry 4 goes gold with mul
CoD: Advanced Warfare Live A
The Vanishing of Ethan Carte
Apps And Games Worth Over $1
Alone in the Dark: Illuminat
Elite: Dangerous - Beta 3 Tr
Grand Theft Auto V - PC Scre
How to get an Xbox One for $
The Old City: Leviathan - Tr
Making of TOXIKK #1 - The Mo
TechNews - When Will The Wor
Quantum Break - Gameplay Dem
NVIDIA Video Shows Off Impre
3D Realms Is Back
Assassin's Creed Unity PC sp
Ubisoft's double bill of del
Nvidia GeForce 344.48 WHQL D
Assassin's Creed co-creator
343 Industries Explains 20GB
Advanced Warfare PC Minimum
TechNews - iPad Air 2, Mac U
Halo: The Master Chief Colle
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Dishonored - Update 1.2 - briefly|
|(hx) 01:04 AM EST - Dec,05 2012 |
| Bethesda has released a new update for Dishonored. This new patch updates the game's version to 1.2 and is available for all platforms (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3). According to Bethesda, this patch fixes minor localization issues, Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline, and adds support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated
nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes
work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between
areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked 'Choke' interaction to make it more reliable in valid
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a
possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)