Updated:05:01 AM EDT May,22
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICXbox One: Microsoft's new co
PlayStation 4 See it First a
TechNews - Windows 8.1 will
Metal Gear Rising: Revengean
EA pulls plug on Wii U suppo
EA Kills Online Pass Program
Grim Dawn Alpha Coming Tomor
Hitman: Absolution - Quick L
Armed and Dangerous - Battle
NVIDIA Taking SHIELD Pre-Ord
REVEAL PLAYSTATION 4 PS4 E3
AC4: Black Flag - Golden Age
8 Years Ago Today, the Xbox
BlueStacks rivals OUYA with
Saints Row IV - PAX East Dem
Bioshock Gets A Fan-Made Mov
REDKit Released - Mod Tools
Rome II: Total War Collector
Hellraid - Teaser Trailer
TechNews - Adobe abandons Cr
Thunders Wolves Available Fo
Valve Wants to Use Your Swea
(c) 1997-2013 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Dishonored - Update 1.2 - briefly|
|(hx) 01:04 AM EST - Dec,05 2012 |
| Bethesda has released a new update for Dishonored. This new patch updates the game's version to 1.2 and is available for all platforms (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3). According to Bethesda, this patch fixes minor localization issues, Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline, and adds support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated
nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes
work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between
areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked 'Choke' interaction to make it more reliable in valid
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a
possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)