Updated:02:06 AM EDT Oct,23
POPULAR CHAT TOPIC343 Industries Explains 20GB
Advanced Warfare PC Minimum
TechNews - iPad Air 2, Mac U
Halo: The Master Chief Colle
Company of Heroes 2: Ardenne
The Female Gamers In Support
Hatred - New Isometric Shoot
Aliens versus Predator Class
Far Cry 4 - Yet Another Game
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Star Citizen Persistent Univ
Alien Isolation on Oculus Ri
Star Wars: Battle Pod Arcade
TechNews - Holograms & 3D Po
Star Citizen Will Support AM
Firefly Online - 3D Environm
Every Game Collector's Dream
The Black Glove Kickstarter
Final Fantasy XIII for PC -
Battlefield 4 Premium Editio
The Evil Within PC Officiall
Dragon Age: Origins Free on
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Dishonored - Update 1.2 - briefly|
|(hx) 01:04 AM EST - Dec,05 2012 |
| Bethesda has released a new update for Dishonored. This new patch updates the game's version to 1.2 and is available for all platforms (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3). According to Bethesda, this patch fixes minor localization issues, Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline, and adds support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated
nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes
work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between
areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked 'Choke' interaction to make it more reliable in valid
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a
possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)