Updated:12:51 AM EDT Sep,01
POPULAR CHAT TOPICRumour: GTA 5 next-gen delay
The Crew - 5 Minutes Of Craz
The Creatures (Kootra) got S
Ubisoft Is Aiming At 60FPS F
Metro Redux Launch Trailer
Dark Souls II: Crown of the
F1 2014 - Spa Hot Lap Video
Don't Buy SimCity 4 from Ori
Sony: No Personal Informatio
Star Citizen's Latest Ship h
TechNews - AMD A10-7800 APU
AoW III: Golden Realms Expan
Ancient Space Announced
The Witcher 3 Probably Won't
Path of Exile: Forsaken Mast
Epic Games Shows Incredible
TOXIKK Will Let You Host Ma
Raven's Cry - InGame-Trailer
Unreal Tournament Pre-Alpha
Call of Duty: Ghosts Season
Gun vs. iPhone Case + Slow M
Sacred 3 Should Be Named Dif
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Dishonored - Update 1.2 - briefly|
|(hx) 01:04 AM EST - Dec,05 2012 |
| Bethesda has released a new update for Dishonored. This new patch updates the game's version to 1.2 and is available for all platforms (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3). According to Bethesda, this patch fixes minor localization issues, Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline, and adds support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated
nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes
work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between
areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked 'Choke' interaction to make it more reliable in valid
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a
possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)