Updated:04:53 PM EDT Mar,09
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICTechNews - Dell UltraSharp 3
Dark Souls II PC Specs
Titanfall Season Pass Priced
Batman: Arkham Knight Reveal
Diablo III XP Bonus
DICE Addressing "Netcode" in
Titanfall - Life is Better W
DayZ: An Anthropological Stu
Dark Souls II - Collector's
TechNews - Samsung Galaxy S5
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
Grand Theft Auto IV - Flappy
GCHQ identified Kinect as po
THIEF Update v1.1 build 4110
PlayStation Plus Free Games
Nintendo Killing Off Wi-Fi S
Deus Ex: The Fall - First PC
Renegade X - Open Beta Now A
The evolution of video games
Plants vs. Zombies: Garden W
Flappy Bird For Commodore 64
Rambo: The Video Game - Firs
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Dishonored - Update 1.2 - briefly|
|(hx) 01:04 AM EST - Dec,05 2012 |
| Bethesda has released a new update for Dishonored. This new patch updates the game's version to 1.2 and is available for all platforms (PC, Xbox 360 and PS3). According to Bethesda, this patch fixes minor localization issues, Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline, and adds support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
- Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using
- Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated
nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes
work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
- Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between
areas - notably near Dr. Galvani's house.
- Reworked 'Choke' interaction to make it more reliable in valid
- Fixed minor localization issues (PS3/360).
- Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during
- Fix for a rare crash that could happen when killing a NPC with a
possessed rat and spring razor (PS3/360)