Ubisoft has brought online a 10-minute Far Cry 3 Revealed Trailer that you can check out below! The game will be released on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC on November 29th in Europe and December 4th in North America.
last 10 comments:
(08:13 AM EST - Nov,29 2012 )
Woohoo, get my copy tomorrow on PC can't wait to crank that baby up. Tiger footstool anyone.:-)
(09:30 AM EST - Nov,29 2012 )
http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/Far-Cry-3-Patch.shtml quote: MULTIPLAYER:
· Improved overall Multiplayer stability and performance.
· Added SHOW TOP, SHOW YOU, PAGE UP and PAGE DOWN options in Leaderboards.
· Fix the voice chat issue that would mute players by default.
· Lobby chat can now be accessed when a controller is connected.
· Fixed graphical issues on loading screen hints.
· Fixed the issue that would prevent maps from being displayed or randomized the first time a user enters Public Co-op.
· Health regeneration option no longer has inverted functionality.
· "Flare gun" kills are no longer considered as Assist kills.
· Fixed ground texture resolution.
· Grass surrounding fire spawns no longer remain red on Firestorm maps.
· Improved white objects thumbnails legibility.
· Users can now start a private match in 1 player on user created maps.
· Improved game stability and performance.
· Fixed issues with flickering on specific water textures.
· Fixed small UI glitches related to different display resolutions.
· “Weapon cache” mission: Mission Zone and Mission Marker no longer stays on mini-map and on screen after mission completion.
· Crafting items are now auto selected when entering a new crafting category.
· Added sound when zooming in and out the camera with the mouse scroll button.
(11:25 AM EST - Nov,29 2012 )
Wow. I remember the Far Cry 2 hype. Then I remember the game itself. Then I remember original Far Cry. No hype. No hype needed. Game spoke for itself and it's players were it's best advertizing. I don't know anyone that played it and didn't like it. Actually, I don't know anyone who didn't play it.
I am having high hopes for FC3 because I would like it to be a good game. But with so much hype around it I am a bit sceptical :/
[code:1:83125ef9ab]Far Cry 3-RELOADED
Added in Games :: PC on 2012-11-28 22:15:50[/code:1:83125ef9ab]
...that was fast...
(12:40 PM EST - Nov,29 2012 )
Far Cry 2 was commonly called 'Car Cry 2' due to the monotonous driving every where and the spawning check points. :lol: Far Cry 1 was superb, loved the Jurassic experimental fenced off area. Remember shitting myself when i realized the creatures could jump!
I'm not taking Far Cry 3 serious, as long as it's fun. Whatever else is a bonus
(12:12 AM EST - Nov,30 2012 )
Very solid game. I pleased with what I have played so far (5 hrs) acting is very good, voice acting also. Adds a dimension to the game. Also, graphics are much better then in trailer I have seen. Very pleasant surprise !