Updated:02:31 AM EDT Jul,01
POPULAR CHAT TOPICOverwatch Competitive Mode o
System Shock - Pre-alpha dem
System Shock GAMEPLAY - 2016
The Technomancer - Launch Tr
What the hell is a teraflop
Megadimension Neptunia VII f
Futuremark announces Time Sp
Grass Max is available on St
Umbrella Corps is now availa
PAC-MAN 256 is now available
CoD Modern Warfare - Remaste
Unity Adam demo - the full f
Space Run Galaxy - Launch Tr
Battlefield One 44 Minutes O
Mafia III E3 2016 Screenshot
Mass Effect: Andromeda E3 Vi
Over 30 Full Games Launching
Dishonored 2 Trailer
Skyrim Special Edition Annou
TechNews - GTX 1070 is faste
Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer
NVIDIA Giving Away $100K In
(c) 1997-2016 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Borderlands 2 Patch v1.2.0 - patch|
|(hx) 02:04 AM EST - Nov,14 2012 |
| 2K Games and Gearbox have released a new update for the PC version of Borderlands 2:
- Fixed fast travel stations from downloadable content sometimes
disappearing when loading a saved game.
- Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be unable to connect
to one another if one of them had recently been in DLC that the other
- Fixed an issue where players were sometimes unable to pick items up
after another player had bulk-picked-up a nearby item.
- Fixed a bug in the inventory UI when quickly scrolling to the bottom
of a list using the mouse wheel.
- Improved PhysX fluid rendering quality at high resolutions.
- Improved NVIDIA 3D Vision integration.
- Fixed the “Inverted reverse steering” option not working for clients
in a multiplayer game.
- Fixed the player’s backpack sort setting not persisting.
- Fixed an issue causing players to sometimes crash or freeze after
killing Master Gee in the Captain Scarlett DLC.
- Fixed challenges showing inaccurate completion amounts for
- Fixed a bug where the player’s active mission would sometimes fall
back to main-game missions when completing other missions in DLC areas.
- Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose mission rewards that
they had not claimed when switching between Normal mode and True Vault
- Added a confirmation dialog when opening the golden chest in
- Fixed Arid Nexus Badlands showing an undiscovered challenge that was
- Restored some lost progress to players who have had their profiles
reset. To ensure you are credited for as much progress as possible,
please load your character, select “Continue” on the Main Menu, and
then “Save and Quit” after you enter the world. Repeat this process for
each character in your character list.
- Fixed the Mechromancer’s Anarchy skill sometimes losing stacks
incorrectly for multiplayer clients.
- Fixed a bug causing players to sometimes get stuck zoomed in when in
“fight for your life” mode.
- Fixed challenge “For The Hoard!” to work properly after resetting
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes cause players’ skill points to be
reset when loading their character.
- Fixed a bug that could cause enemies and missions to be locked to an
- Fixed bug causing Tediore reloads to get Amplify shield damage
bonuses for each round remaining in the clip.
- Amplify damage from Amplify Shields is now divided among all
projectiles fired from a single shot.
- Balance adjustments to “The Bee”:
- Increased Recharge Delay
- Significantly increased Recharge Rate
- Reduced Amplify damage
- DLC raid bosses no longer drop Seraph crystals in Normal Mode.
- Reduced level of DLC raid bosses in Normal Mode.
- Fixed issue resulting in infinite leveling exploit with Fleshstick.
- Increased the health of Terramorphous, Willhelm, and Blue.
- Additional miscellaneous balance tweaks.
- Fixed issues with the following missions that could cause players to
get stuck or not be able to complete them:
- Plan B
- Wildlife Preservation
- Mighty Morphin
- Animal Rescue: Food
- The Man Who Would Be Jack
- Get To Know Jack
- Where Angels Fear to Tread
- Trailer Trashing
- Clan War: First Place
- Stalker of Stalkers
- The Once and Future Slab
- Home Movies
- Shielded Favors
- You Are Cordially Invited: Tea Party
- (Captain Scarlett) Freedom of Speech
|Tom||(10:58 AM EST - Nov,14 2012 )|
|Wow great game quality. Wow this game is so worth it huh? So f'ing glad I steered clear away from this atrocity to gaming. What they do? Outsource to India to write the game? :lol:|