| Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Patch 1.2 - patch|
|(hx) 12:51 PM EDT - Jun,27 2012 |
| Not surprisingly Ghost Recon received a day-one update. This update is said to improve stability in online multiplayer matches, voice chat quality for PCs running Windows Vista, and navigation through game's menus.
However, it seems that this patch brings more problems and issues than fixes, as PC gamers are being forced to use low resolutions and face various issues that have been introduced. According to reports, and after facing the same issue ourselves, this new update locks the in-game resolution to 720p. It doesn't matter if you select a higher resolution or if you edit the config file – the game will still run at 720p. This is a global issue and not a bug that a couple of gamers are facing with this game. Other reports suggest that the mouse is not working after the update, performance takes a hit for no apparent reasons, mouse acceleration issues, and various lock-ups on systems with both Nvidia and AMD cards.
- Improved stability in online multiplayer matches;
- Improved voice chat quality for PCs running Windows Vista;
- Improved navigation through game's menus.
The PC day-one update also includes the improvements from the
latest title update for the console version:
- Introduced 6-man party system in the multiplayer game mode;
- Balanced several weapons (assault rifles, SMSGs, handguns,
- Balanced equipment (grenades, flash bang, EMP, stun guns,
number of drones in match);
- Adjusted aim sensitivity and quick scope;
- Fixed map exploits;
- Adjusted melee;
- Adjusted XP values;
- Several technical / network improvements.