Updated:01:35 PM EST Nov,23
POPULAR CHAT TOPICTechNews - Bebop Drone Cost
Large-Scale DDoS Attacks Con
NVIDIA GeForce 344.75 WHQL D
Dragon Age: Inquisition Uses
Far Cry 4 - Day-One PC Updat
Battlefield Hardline Single
Final Fantasy XV Direct Feed
Ubisoft Responds to Assassin
Ubisoft Stock Gets Crushed
Microsoft Advertises the Pow
Lords of the Fallen - Update
Armikrog - From the creator
Assassin's Creed: Unity - Gl
Project CARS - New Real Life
World of WarCraft - Age of I
Just Cause 3 Shots + Info
GOG Launches 2014 DRM-FREE B
Assassin's Creed: Unity is c
Just Cause 3 Officially Anno
Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat
Grand Theft Auto V-Official
Geforce 344.65 WHQL Game Rea
(c) 1997-2014 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.