Updated:06:06 PM EDT Apr,30
POPULAR CHAT TOPICTechNews - PC Gaming More Pr
Ubisoft Has New Cheat Detect
Underworld Ascendant: Gamepl
Battlefield 5: World Premier
BLACKROOM Kickstarter Paused
Windows 10 Update Interrupts
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - 1
Tom Clancy's The Division Ne
Shadow Warrior 2 Gameplay Su
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloo
Homefront: The Revolution Op
TechNews - The Samsung 750 E
Scandal Shows Cheating Still
DOOM PC Support Details
John Romero's New FPS to be
Battlezone 98 Redux - First
The Technomancer launches Ju
Fallout 4 - 1.5 Update
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada -
(c) 1997-2016 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.