Updated:11:18 AM EDT May,24
POPULAR CHAT TOPICGuilty Gear XX Accent Core P
CDPR: Smoke Effects Would Ki
Flotsam - Teaser
Windows 10 upgrade will not
Screenshots from Cancelled V
Cossacks 3 Announced
Umbra environment and gamepl
Civ: Beyond Earth - Rising T
NVIDIA Game Ready 352.86 WHQ
DOOM - E3 Teaser Trailer
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - G
TechNews - SSDs lose data if
Grand Theft Auto V mods cont
Divinity: Original Sin Enhan
Gears Of War Xbox One Footag
Rainbow Six Siege Releases o
Pro Cycling Manager - Tour d
Assassin's Creed Syndicate A
Witcher 3 Devs on PC Pirates
Van Helsing III - Gameplay T
Bloodstained: Ritual of the
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.