Updated:07:28 PM EST Feb,11
POPULAR CHAT TOPICSplinter Cell:Chaos Theory m
CoD: Black Ops 3 Update Adds
Dying Light:The Following -
Unravel Is Now Available
Far Cry Primal - 101 Trailer
GameTrailers.com Closes Afte
HITMAN - Beta Launch Trailer
TechNews - Windows 10 is 'Re
DOOM Launches May 13th
Tales of Symphonia-Mod Unloc
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six:Sie
LEGO Star Wars: The Force Aw
AMD Radeon Software Crimson
Ant Simulator Canceled, Devs
Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Marie
Tom Clancy's The Division Be
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
The Witness is getting pirat
TechNews - Samsung Galaxy J7
Try Star Citizen for Free
Sebastien Loeb Rally EVO Ava
(c) 1997-2016 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.