Updated:05:24 PM EDT Jun,18
--> Facebook |
POPULAR CHAT TOPICBattlefield 4 - Alpha Test
MS: "We're Over-Delivering V
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
Xbox One demos at E3 2013 ra
Tom Clancy's The Division fo
DICE: No mods for Battlefiel
Rise of the Triad - Weapons
WH40k Eternal Crusade MMO An
Shadow Warrior - Interview w
NVIDIA shows technology bein
Microsoft: If you have no in
Gran Turismo 6 demo video
Thief 4 - Stealth Gameplay E
Nintendo Direct E3 2013
Microsoft Plots 2014 Launch
Mad Max E3 Trailer
Sony will allow self-publish
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - E
Watch Dogs - E3 2013 Trailer
Mad Catz Project M.O.J.O. An
Witcher 2 Combat Overhaul Mo
Xbox One: Connectivity, Lice
(c) 1997-2013 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.