Updated:04:57 PM EDT Oct,31
POPULAR CHAT TOPICPrey 2 Has Been Officially C
Far Cry 4 goes gold with mul
CoD: Advanced Warfare Live A
The Vanishing of Ethan Carte
Apps And Games Worth Over $1
Alone in the Dark: Illuminat
Elite: Dangerous - Beta 3 Tr
Grand Theft Auto V - PC Scre
How to get an Xbox One for $
The Old City: Leviathan - Tr
Making of TOXIKK #1 - The Mo
TechNews - When Will The Wor
Quantum Break - Gameplay Dem
NVIDIA Video Shows Off Impre
3D Realms Is Back
Assassin's Creed Unity PC sp
Ubisoft's double bill of del
Nvidia GeForce 344.48 WHQL D
Assassin's Creed co-creator
343 Industries Explains 20GB
Advanced Warfare PC Minimum
TechNews - iPad Air 2, Mac U
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.