Updated:05:26 PM EDT Aug,31
POPULAR CHAT TOPICFinal Fantasy XV - CAEB Trai
Oxide Developer: NVIDIA Was
TechNews - teens arrested fo
New 1TB PS4 is basically a r
15 minutes of Hitman gamepla
CRYENGINE - Baron Haussmann
XCOM 2 Delayed Until Feb 201
Fable Legends - Exclusive To
YouTube Gaming launches toda
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Be
Pillars of Eternity Expansio
TechNews - Core i7 Skylake r
ZOMBI - First Impressions
Nvidia GeForce GTX 950 teste
ZOMBI - PC 4K Resolution Scr
XCOM 2 - Base Building
GRIP - Dance of Destruction
GTA V Mod Aiming To Offer Ph
DX12 GPU and CPU Performance
Windows 10 Blocking Counterf
Gears of War: Ultimate Editi
Resident Evil 2 Reborn Remak
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.