Updated:04:26 PM EST Nov,28
POPULAR CHAT TOPICPS4 Remote Play Is Officiall
Fallout 4 - First Texture Mo
Black Friday 2015 - game, mo
Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 Too S
System Shock Remake Shots
Total War: WARHAMMER - Grimg
How To Play PS4 Games On You
Xbox Games with Gold - 5 fre
Rainbow Six: Siege's open be
9 New Minutes of Unravel Gam
Path of Exile: Ascendancy Of
Fallout 4 - Beta Patch #1
Just Cause 3 - Official PC R
EPIC GAMING SETUP - Ali-A's
Weekend game, movie, hardwar
TechNews - Half Of Americans
A Fallout 4 PC update's comi
Paragon - Sparrow Teaser Rev
No Multi-GPU Support For Bat
NVIDIA Unveils Pascal GPU: 1
Just Cause 3 - 4K Gameplay V
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Del
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.