Updated:03:32 AM EDT Aug,04
POPULAR CHAT TOPICReport: Konami Is A Terrible
TechNews - Windows 10 madnes
Zombi Coming To The PC On Au
Arma 3 - Developer Diary
How Windows 10 Ruined Solita
Just Cause 3 - Developer Dia
Dying Light Expansion 'The F
NVIDIA GeForce/ AMD Catalyst
Ultrawide 21:9 PC Gaming: Be
Diablo 3 Patch 2.3.0 Preview
FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HD PC R
Hitman: Agent 47 - The Ultim
Steam's Weekly Top Sellers
Gamers Should Be Worried Abo
TechNews - 10 Reasons to Upg
Fallout 4 Players Can Romanc
Battlefield Hardline - Is it
Hitman Closed Alpha Build Is
EVERSPACE Greenlight UE4 Gam
Victor Vran - Launch Trailer
Mouse and keyboard support c
Caffeine AVCon 2015 Demo
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.