Updated:05:38 PM EDT Mar,28
POPULAR CHAT TOPICDon't forget: the GTA 5 PC p
Battlefield: Hardline Plague
Pillars of Eternity - Develo
Warlocks Sells Better Than T
Rainbow Six: Siege - First D
TechNews - USB Type-C is her
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Day
Kojima to leave Konami After
Magic Leap's Augmented Reali
Kid spends $4,500 on FIFA 14
Here's What The Unreal Engin
Nvidia Launches the GeForce
The Elder Scrolls Online -Ta
Crytek Cevat Yerli Talks Nvi
Star Citizen SXSW Video Mont
Rise of the Triad Giveaway o
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour will t
Windows 10 Build 10036 Chang
Star Citizen is free for the
TechNews - MacBook with a 12
Elite: Dangerous Wings Trail
Space Colony: Steam Edition
(c) 1997-2014 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.