Updated:09:01 PM EDT Jul,07
POPULAR CHAT TOPICThe Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Pat
Kingdom Come: Deliverance Sh
NVIDIA Hairworks Version 1.1
Elite: Dangerous Patch Downg
Star Wars: Battlefront - Alp
TF2 Gun Mettle Campaign arri
PlayStation Plus Free Games
Microsoft might be intereste
Battlezone (1998) Remake Pla
Free superhero game for ever
ULTIMA Series - A Look Back
Why Fallout 4 Doesn't Have M
Rocksteady & NVIDIA Working
Fan Pre-Orders Fallout 4 Usi
Pillars of Eternity: Update
WB Suspends Sales of Arkham
Dying Light Dev Makes Fun of
Batman: Arkham Knight is hav
Nvidia GeForce 353.30 WHQL
Batman Arkham Knight Launch
Witcher 3 Cheaters Get Hilar
Bethesda has "No plans" for
(c) 1997-2015 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.