Updated:05:11 PM EDT Jun,25
POPULAR CHAT TOPICMegadimension Neptunia VII f
Grass Max is available on St
Umbrella Corps is now availa
PAC-MAN 256 is now available
CoD Modern Warfare - Remaste
Unity Adam demo - the full f
Space Run Galaxy - Launch Tr
Battlefield One 44 Minutes O
Mafia III E3 2016 Screenshot
Mass Effect: Andromeda E3 Vi
Over 30 Full Games Launching
Dishonored 2 Trailer
Skyrim Special Edition Annou
TechNews - GTX 1070 is faste
Battlefield 1 Teaser Trailer
NVIDIA Giving Away $100K In
The King of Fighters XIV: Te
Watch_Dogs 2 is coming on No
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Gam
Here are all of Ubisoft's do
TechNews - Galaxy Note 6 Fea
AMD Radeon RX480 officially
(c) 1997-2016 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Anno 2070 gets a new expansion - briefly|
|(hx) 07:45 AM EDT - Apr,24 2012 |
| Ubisoft announces Anno 2070 Deep Ocean, an add-on for Anno 2070, the real-time strategy sequel expected this autumn.
New Civilization Level - For the first time in the
history of the Anno series, an add-on brings a new civilization level:
the Tech faction is expanded by the Genius population class.
Deeper Game Experience - The new population class
grants access to the new Tech Monument, new corresponding production
chains and consumption goods. Furthermore, this new class features
all-new vehicles and new items allowing players to develop industries,
strengthen economies and exploit new resources.
Additional Content and Challenges - Players will
also be able to:
- Acquire enemy territories without military force using the
Hostile Takeover feature.
- Resolve energy problems by building the new underwater
geothermal power plant.
- Optimize energy supply through Energy Transfer between
- Face a new dangerous disaster: the Tsunami!
- Unlock new rewards for each faction's career ladder.
- Take advantage of new underwater trading routes.
- Experience over 150 new challenging quests.
- Unlock over 30 new achievements.
- Access player comparison via new leaderboards.